Okay - so finding Internet access has proven trickier than I thought. Wondering perhaps, if its the world telling me I should be in a complete technological shut down right now. Just enjoy the moment. But it's also fun to share, and my thanks to my friends who have asked how I am doing, so I will keep trying to update as much as possible. And please forgive how not fantastic my photos are...the ones here are from iPod, I should have better ones from the camera later ("should" = not likely. Sometimes I barely stop walking to take a pic).
So lots to catch up on. Sydney was awesome! Loved every minute of my time there. I found the city so easy to get around via transit and on foot. There is so much to see, I couldn't possibly do it all, but I loved the harbour front, from Circular Quay to Darling Harbour which has amazing splash pads and outdoor activities, and the aquarium was very cool complete with an undersea tunnel with the sharks swimming above. Cooler still? They sold copies of the Jaws movies in the gift shop. Love.
I stayed in the Newtown neighbourhood which was filled with great restaurants, bars and cool independent shops. A really fun place to end the day with amazing Thai food dinners that were also budget friendly.
Sydney was great! Has a great vibe with so much to do and is a place I would definitely go back to again! So far the trip has started off fab so very much looking forward to the next stop. Brisbane....


No comments:
Post a Comment